The Finance Manager is responsible for reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, and preparing activity reports and financial forecasts. The Finance Manager is investigating ways to improve profitability, and analyzing markets for business opportunities. The responsibilities of the Finance Manager include but not limited to:
- Manage and provide guidance on processes and system related to forecasting and planning.
- Partner with corporate budget owners and teams to assist with strategic decision making and expense planning to drive short- and long-term company initiatives.
- Validate and analyze monthly results, provide monthly financial reviews, and identify and recommend necessary action steps in response to key variances to business partners.
- Publish weekly performance reporting & dashboards.
- Provide full profitability reports based on clients, products, offices and employees levels with a suggested methods to improve profitability.
- Manage the yearly audit process and reports.
- Hands-on 3+ years recent experience in a managerial finance related position.
- Solid knowledge in IFRS.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- CPA/CMA Certificate is a plus.
- Excellent analytical aptitude, high attention to detail, and result oriented.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.