Enterprise Solutions Expert
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
Enterprise Solutions Expert
The Enterprise Solutions Expert is a trusted advisor with technical expertise within our enterprise sales organization, closely collaborating with a virtual team of sales, engineers, and support resources to help customers realize digital transformation through cloud communication. A core competency of the role is to advance the engagement process to exceed quarterly sales targets in the assigned accounts. The Enterprise Solutions Expert is possessing both a high EQ with executive presence, able to engage with senior decision-makers to uncover digital transformation initiatives and a passion for learning how cloud communication can deliver digital transformation. The Enterprise Solutions Expert is building and maintaining relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision-makers, helping customers evaluate their cloud communication strategy, and recommending solutions that meet their requirements, and removing roadblocks to deployment and driving customer satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Enterprise Solutions Expert include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a technical liaison between sales and product development teams to nurture deals through the sales process and assist in solution design, quote, proposal, RFP response, and other documentation requirements.
- Conception, implementation, and execution of client-specific projects.
- Educate, coaching, and support client, sales, and engineering teams during the introduction of the company's products as well as ongoing projects to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using the company's products.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase the company's value to prospects and clients.
- Provide timely, prioritized, and complete client-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support, and/or Development regarding client’s business cases.
- Monitor client support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Identify short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed, provide information and commentary, recommend options and courses of action, and implement directives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest industry trends and technologies related to product offerings, integration strategies, and inter-operability.
- Take ownership of the technical part of the bidding cycle, and build technical proposals for our enterprise customers.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience selling technology solutions to enterprise customers.
- Account management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management.
- Problem solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud communication technologies required.
- Collaborative. Manage multi-stakeholder relationships and closely collaborate with virtual teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Arabic and English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.