Enterprise Account Manager - Public Sector/FSI
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
Enterprise Account Manager - Public Sector/ FSI
The Enterprise Account Manager is managing the key accounts, developing and achieving sales, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business and writing business plans for all current and future opportunity tender business, The Enterprise Account Manager is a key position to build strong relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Enterprise Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Meet and exceed assigned financial performance targets in Tier 1 enterprise accounts.
- Establish and maintain sound and lasting customer relationships with IT, Marketing, Strategy, HR, Sales, Digital Transformation, and procurement.
- Develop relationships across all layers of named accounts including C-level relationships.
- Provide strong leadership, vision, and become the trusted advisor in customer retention and communication reach to their customers.
- Build compelling account business plans that provide sales strategy and vision to sell full unifonic Communication Platform suite to existing and greenfield accounts.
- Track, understand, and capitalize on buying trends and budgets in assigned accounts.
- Articulate properly the value proposition of unifonic CPaaS solution in the context of its applicability and use cases and the ROI benefits to individual accounts.
- Lead and orchestrate unifonic and partner resources to identify, qualify opportunities, and close deals to achieve existing and new product booking targets.
- Participate in improving unifonic Cloud Communication platform competitiveness by engaging product management on new features requested in the field.
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly basis in assigned accounts.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
- Strong sales track record, coupled with strong leadership skills, building effective customer relationships.
- Results-driven in a high-speed and competitive environment like the UAE with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communicator with expertise in leading sales opportunities in cross-functional teams.
- Experience building value-based and consultative based selling (C-level oriented).
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and managing performance expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or other related fields
- A creative, out of the box thinker, and like to take risks.
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and presentation skills.
Nice To Have
- Experience in unified collaboration solutions and in selling SaaS and cloud services.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Arabic language.