Enterprise Account Manager - Public Sector
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaRevenue
Proudly voted a Great Place to Work®, we are a dynamic startup in the SaaS space that is revolutionizing the way businesses communicate. Our team is made up of 500 energetic and passionate Unifones who are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience to 5000+ customer-centric companies.
We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative work environment, where creativity and new ideas are constantly encouraged. As shareholders in the business, we’re so much more than a group of passionate communicators. We are Unifones. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Meet the team!
The main aim of our Sales team is to drive revenue while acting as trusted consultants to our customers. Our team is made up of experts in account management, business development, and customer service. We work closely with other departments to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers. If you have a track record of success in sales, enjoy building relationships, and have a passion for helping others, we want you on our team.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will manage key accounts, develop and achieve sales targets by focusing on generating new businesses, and new revenues, and writing business plans for all current and future opportunity tender businesses.
Help us shape the future of communication by:
- Developing business relationships to expand the company’s customer base, improving the existing business relationships, and reporting pertinent data.
- Creating exceptional sales pitches for prospective clients.
- Penetrating all targeted accounts and radiating sales from within the client base.
- Identifying key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitating meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meeting the expected growth targets determined by sales management.
- Last relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Keeping clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renewing client contracts at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Developing a cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
- Hands-on 2 years of recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry within Saudi Arabia.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- Active relationships with the accounts that you manage or potential accounts within the industry.
- Account management skills that involve acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client experience & collaborating with internal departments to facilitate clients' need fulfillment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
- Effective communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
As a Unifone, you will receive a range of benefits:
Competitive salary and bonus.
GOSI deduction coverage.
Unifonic share scheme (we are all owners!).
30 holiday days after the first anniversary.
Your Birthday off!
Spend up to 10 weeks per year working from anywhere in the world!
Paid leave for new parents.
LinkedIn Learning License.