Enterprise Account Manager - Insurance Sector
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaRevenue
Proudly voted a Great Place to Work®, we are a dynamic startup in the CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) space that is revolutionising the way businesses communicate. Our team is made up of 500 energetic and passionate Unifones who are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience to 5000+ customer-centric companies.
We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative work environment, where creativity and new ideas are constantly encouraged. As shareholders in the business, we’re so much more than a group of passionate communicators. We are Unifones. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Meet the team!
The main aim of our Sales team is to drive revenue, while acting as trusted consultants to our customers. Our team is made up of experts in account management, business development, and customer service. We work closely with other departments to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers. If you have a track record of success in sales, enjoy building relationships and have a passion for helping others, we want you on our team.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will manage, drive, and accelerate Unifonic's business with strategic clients from the insurance sector in KSA. You will also build compelling account business plans that provide a sales strategy and vision to sell a full Unifonic Communication platform suite to existing and greenfield accounts.
Help us shape the future of communication by:
- Meeting and exceeding assigned financial performance targets in the insurance sector in KSA.
- Establishing and maintaining sound and lasting customer relationships with IT, Marketing, Strategy, Digital Transformation, and procurement.
- Developing relationships across all layers of named accounts including C-level relationships.
- Providing strong leadership, and vision, and becoming the trusted advisor in customer retention and communication reach to customers.
- Tracking, understanding, and capitalizing on buying trends and budgets in assigned accounts.
- Articulating properly the value proposition of Unifonic CPaaS solution in the context of its applicability, use cases, and the ROI benefits to individual accounts.
- Leading and orchestrating Unifonic and partner resources to identify, qualify opportunities, and close deals to achieve existing and new product booking targets.
- Participating in improving Unifonic Cloud Communication platform competitiveness by engaging product management on new features requested in the insurance sector.
- Accurately forecasting business on a monthly basis in assigned accounts.
What you will bring:
- Hands-on 2+ years of recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
- Established customer and partner contacts in the specified KSA vertical / insurance segment.
- Strong sales track record, coupled with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent account development, lead generation, qualification, and deal-closing skills.
- Excellent business acumen with account management skills that involve acting as a client-trusted advisor/advocate.
- Strong understanding of typical sales cycle methodologies that can be put in action to quickly identify opportunities and set priorities.
- Forecast management and reporting skills.
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in unified collaboration solutions.
- Experience in selling SaaS and cloud services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or other related fields (MBA preferred).
As a Unifone you’ll receive a range of benefits:
Competitive salary and bonus.
We pay all the GOSI costs on your behalf.
Unifonic share scheme (we are all owners!).
30 holiday days after the first anniversary.
Your Birthday off!
Spend up to 10 weeks per year working from anywhere in the world!
Paid leave for new parents.
Linkedin learning license.
Sign up for the latest Unifonic news, stories, webinars and more.