Enterprise Account Manager - Banking & Financial Services
Communication is our business!
Unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
GrowthHacker: The Account Manager will be working with diverse teams of highly experienced sales, account management and marketing specialists in an agile start-up environment.
Enterprise Account Manager
The Enterprise Account Manager will be managing key accounts, developing and achieving sales, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business and writing business plans for all current and future opportunity tender business, The Enterprise Account Manager will be in key position to build strong relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Enterprise Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and improve the existing business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Create exceptional sales pitches to prospective clients.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meet the expected growth targets determined by sales management.
- Last relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry within Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- Active relationships with the accounts that you manage or potential accounts within the industry.
- A strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
- Effective, proactive communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.