Enterprise Account Executive
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DubaiInternational Markets
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
Enterprise Account Executive
The UAE Sales team at Unifonic is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to drive and accelerate Unifonic's business with strategic accounts and prospects in the UAE. In this role, you will be building compelling account business plans that provide sales strategy and vision to sell a full Unifonic Communication platform suite to existing and greenfield accounts. The successful candidate should have great account management skills, excellent communication skills, and a solid understanding of running enterprise-level sales cycles.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Executive include but are not limited to:
- Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and build new business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Create exceptional sales pitches for prospective clients.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meet the monthly targets determined by sales management.
- Maintain relationships and regularly follow up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Keep clients up to date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintain clear client sale records in the database.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
- Hands-on 8+ years of recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
- Established customer and partner contacts in the UAE across enterprise accounts (C-Level of Senior level connections).
- Strong sales track record, coupled with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent account development, lead generation, qualification, and deal closing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Excellent business acumen with account management skills that involve acting as a client trusted advisor/advocate.
- Strong understanding of typical sales cycle methodologies that can be put in action to quickly identify opportunities and set priorities.
- Ability to forecast deals accurately and identify red flags early on in sales cycles and address them.
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in unified collaboration solutions is a plus.
- Experience in selling SaaS and cloud services is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in the business to support on key deals.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and presentation skills. Arabic would be an advantage.