Director of Sales - Corporate
The Director of Sales - Corporate is responsible for managing and maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts in different industries and maximizing sales opportunities within them, The Director of Sales - Corporate is responsible for developing and implementing business plans aimed at growing sales volume, market share, and profitability within multiple countries, industries, and business sizes. The Director of Sales - Corporate will be the central point of contact within their region. The responsibilities of the Director of Sales - Corporate include but not limited to:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans and maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Hands-on 15+ years recent experience in sales management role within different territories including Saudi Arabia and/or other countries, preferably in SaaS, Enterprise Software or tech related industry.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales or other Business related field.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- A strong understanding and experience of sales operations management and automation.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and a demonstrated proficiency to collaborate and negotiate with retail clients personnel.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.