Director of Human Capital
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Human Capital Director
The Director of Human Capital is designing the company policies and setting objectives for the Human Capital team. The Director of Human Capital is helping shape the internal employer brand strategy. The Director of Human Capital is familiar with Human Capital technology and approaches, including payroll systems, OD design, employee relations, L&D, and engagement approaches. Ultimately, The Director of Human Capital is making sure the company develops, motivates, and retains talented employees. The responsibilities of the Director of Human Capital include but are not limited to:
- Set objectives for the HC team and track progress.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
- Monitor HC metrics (e.g. turnover rates and engagement scores).
- Review departmental budgets.
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
- Ensure all payments are dispersed in a timely manner.
- Hands-on 5+ years of experience as a Senior Human Capital Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and HRIS).
- Solid understanding of regional labor legislation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.
- CIPD or equivalent qualification.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.