Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
The DevOps Specialist is responsible for collaborating with software developers, system operators, and other engineering team members to manage code releases. The DevOps Specialist is working to cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing, and operations teams, and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan, and test. The responsibilities of the DevOps Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Setup and enhance CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Configure the company's products to meet the functional requirements including the configuration of functional areas and technical areas (e.g. integration interfaces, integration maps, web services, transport protocols, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues impacting the integration, operations of the infrastructure and systems.
- Ensure high availability of the company’s products, platforms [24x7x365] including but not limited to messaging, voice, and e-mail gateways, in addition to assessing emergencies, providing analysis, and recommending solutions.
- Write and deploy scripts in different environments to automate day-to-day operations.
- Maintain servers’ configuration, monitoring jobs, and infrastructure documentation across the cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Work extensively with the offshore teams and network of partners on a daily basis.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent technical experience in Professional Services/Enterprise DevOps role.
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in multiple functional areas are required; such as infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation/Terraform), containerize orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes), configuration management (Ansible)
programming language (Python), logging system (Elastic Stack), CI/CD (DroneCI, Argo CD) and network protocols and standards
- Strong sense of ownership, critical thinking, and ability to drive DevOps mindset initiatives across teams for agile release train. Analytical thinking, excellent communication skills, and being accountable for the results of your decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or other IT related field.
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the offshore teams on a daily basis.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.