Customer Value Manager
Communication is our business!
Unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful and with ease.
Product Marketing Principle: Our customers are at the centre of our products, we release products with tried and tested use cases.
Our Approach: We develop a deep understanding of our clients and their communication complexities and work consistently with Sales, Product Management and Engineering teams to bring the best solutions to our clients.
Customer Value Manager
The Customer Value Manager is responsible for developing insights and understanding of the client’s raw data. The Customer Value Manager is focussing on developing and implementing comprehensive tools and strategies that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights for decision making and strategic planning.
The duties carried out by Customer Value Manager are listed but are not limited to the below:
- Develop and implement comprehensive tools and strategies that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights.
- Interact with senior management across business segments and provide sharper analytic - based insights on creating enhanced revenue streams and margins.
- Work within an agile squad (team) together with internal stakeholders including Sales, Trading, Insights, Go to Market, Care, and operational teams to scope and deliver projects & initiatives that drive key KPI’s.
- Develop Reporting and Insights about customers’ behaviors on how they are consuming the product.
- Develop dashboards to assure business performance and continuity over time.
- Measure success and maximize customer lifetime.
- Communicate consistently key findings (from activity analysis, cluster detection, uptake & usage predictions, campaign effectiveness, etc).
Hands-on 5+ years of experience in data analytics.
- Comprehensive knowledge of statistical and analytics techniques, including propensity modeling, segmentation, churn analysis, clustering, etc.
- Commercially-minded with the ability to translate analytical findings into revenue-generating initiatives.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience with big data tools & data visualization: Tableau, Hadoop, SQL, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Scientific field.
- Ability to manipulate large, raw data sets.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.