Customer Support Manager
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Delivery Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for overseeing the “Customer Support” function. This key role will manage a team of Customer Support Agents to ensure we always deliver the best support to our customers in the most effective manner. The responsibilities of the Customer Support Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop a culture of customer service.
- Lead, inspire, and coach a team of Customer Support Agents (10-14 employees) to help them grow and deliver the best service in the industry.
- Monitor and drive the performance of the Customer Support scope (resolution time, customer satisfaction, NPS, etc).
- Ensure customer support business continuity (scheduling, planning, shifts, etc).
- Support the team in operational topics (ticketing, technical questions, etc).
- Improve the model: processes, tools, indicators, training, knowledge, etc.
- Represent the face of “Customer Support” for internal purposes.
- Work with internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering) to address operational issues and define tactical/strategic changes (eg: identify opportunities for new product/feature development).
- Respond to inquiries from clients/partners when required (eg: complex topics or cover).
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to valued company’s clients.
- Responsible for the implementation of project plans for current and new projects to achieve targets.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Hands-on 5+ years of experience as Customer Support Manager in a related industry (SaaS, Telecommunications, etc).
- Experience in a technology-driven industry.
- Excellent knowledge of technical infrastructures, networks, servers, software and database administration, and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT related fields.
- Ability to work under high client/department demands and high availability.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- High flexibility with working hours.