Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for overseeing the “Customer Support” function. This key role will manage a team of Customer Support Agents to ensure we always deliver the best support to our customers in the most effective manner. The responsibilities of the Customer Support Manager include:
- Develop a culture of customer service.
- Manage and coach a team of Customer Support agents (10-14 employees) to help them grow and deliver the best service in the industry.
- Monitor and drive the performance of the Customer Support scope (resolution time, customer satisfaction, NPS, etc).
- Ensure customer support business continuity (scheduling, planning, shifts, etc).
- Support the team in operational topics (ticketing, technical questions, etc).
- Improve the model: processes, tools, indicators, training, knowledge, etc.
- Represent the face of “Customer Support” for internal purposes.
- Work with internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering) to address operational issues and define tactical/strategic changes (eg: identify opportunities for new product/feature development).
- Respond to inquiries from clients/partners when required (eg: complex topics or cover).
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to valued company’s clients.
- Responsible for the implementation of project plans for current and new projects to achieve targets.
- 5+ years of experience as Customer Support Manager in a related industry (SaaS, Telecommunications, etc).
- Experience in a technology-driven industry.
- Excellent knowledge of technical infrastructures, networks, servers, software and database administration, and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT related fields.
- Ability to work under high client/department demands and high availability.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- High flexibility with working hours.