Customer Support Lead
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Delivery Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Customer Support Lead
The Customer Support Lead is leading the customer support team through influencing team members and handling complex technical tasks with End-to-End accountability on Services and People under his/her supervision. The Customer Support Lead is performing daily operations, on-call duty activities, project activities, service optimization, and performance management fulfilling department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The responsibilities of the Customer Support Lead include but are not limited to:
- Lead, inspire, and coach a team of Customer Support Agents (10-14 employees) to help them grow and deliver the best service in the industry
- Conducting monthly performance appraisal to review technical team performance
- Develop team members through monthly coaching, the provision of on-target feedback, counseling, and recognition
- Manage team and departmental Reward and Recognition Programs
- Responsible for new team members hiring and on-boarding
- Monitor, drive, and track the performance of the Customer Support scope (resolution time, customer satisfaction, NPS, etc)
- Ensure customer support business continuity (scheduling, planning, shifts, etc)
- Support the team in operational topics (ticketing, technical questions, etc)
- Organize and facilitate Team Meetings and provide feedback to Customer Support Manager
- Improve the model: processes, tools, indicators, training, knowledge, etc.
- Making sure of high-level quality documentation for all new business process and technical processes
- Ensure efficient and effective dissemination and communication of information to team members
- Maintain an up-to-date team knowledge
- Work with internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering) to address operational issues and define tactical/strategic changes (eg: identify opportunities for new product/feature development)
- Understand and interpret departmental strategy requirements, goals and work with internal stakeholders to create solutions that impact both customer and employee satisfaction
- Respond to clients/partners when required through being a point of escalation in handling queries and complaints to the point of resolution
- Serve as a coach and trusted advocate to valued company clients
- Prepare regular reviews for clients (Monthly performance, problem management, alignment calls…)
- Responsible for the implementation of project plans for current and new projects to achieve targets
- Identify gaps and provide areas of improvement to management
- Hands-on experience of +3 Years as Customer Support Lead in a related industry (SaaS, Telecommunications, etc).
- Strong leadership skills, ownership and commitment attitude.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and communication skills.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level.
- Experience in a technology-driven industry.
- Excellent knowledge of technical infrastructures, networks, servers, software and database administration, and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT-related fields.
- Ability to work under high client/department demands and high availability.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- High flexibility with working hours and ability to handle multi-tasks.