Customer Support Lead
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
Delivery Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Customer Support Lead
The Client Operations team at Unifonic is looking for a high-caliber Customer Support Lead, who will be handling complex technical tasks with End-to-End accountability on Services and People under his/her supervision. In this role, you will perform daily operations, perform on-call duty activities, project activities, service optimization, and performance management fulfilling department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The successful candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently with a minimum level of supervision. The responsibilities of the Customer Support Lead include but are not limited to:
- Lead, inspire, and coach a team of Customer Support Agents (10-14 employees) to help them grow and deliver the best service in the industry
- Conduct monthly performance appraisal to review technical team performance
- Develop team members through monthly coaching, the provision of on-target feedback, counseling, and recognition
- Manage team and departmental Reward and Recognition Programs
- Responsible for new team members hiring and on-boarding
- Monitor, drive and track the performance of the Customer Support scope (resolution time, customer satisfaction, NPS, etc)
- Ensure customer support business continuity (scheduling, planning, shifts, etc)
- Support the team in operational topics (ticketing, technical questions, etc)
- Improve the model: processes, tools, indicators, training, knowledge, etc.
- Make sure of high-level quality documentation for all new business processes and technical processes
- Ensure efficient and effective dissemination and communication of information to team members
- Maintain an up-to-date team knowledge
- Work with internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering) to address operational issues and define tactical/strategic changes (eg: identify opportunities for new product/feature development)
- Understand and interpret departmental strategy requirements, goals and work with internal stakeholders to create solutions that impact both customer and employee satisfaction
- Respond to clients/partners when required by being a point of escalation in handling queries and complaints to the point of resolution
- Serve as a coach and trusted advocate to valued company clients
- Prepare regular reviews for clients (Monthly performance, problem management, alignment calls…)
- Responsible for the implementation of project plans for current and new projects to achieve targets
- Identify gaps and provide areas of improvement to management
- Hands-on experience of +3 Years as Customer Support Lead in a related industry (SaaS, Telecommunications, etc).
- Strong leadership skills, ownership and commitment attitude.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and communication skills.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level.
- Experience in a technology-driven industry.
- Excellent knowledge of technical infrastructures, networks, servers, software and database administration, and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT-related fields.
- Ability to work under high client/department demands and high availability.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- High flexibility with working hours and ability to handle multi-tasks.