Customer Support Agent
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Delivery Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Customer Support Agent
The Customer Support Agent is responsible for providing accurate, timely technical support to the company’s clients, partners, vendors, and other contacts primarily via telephone and E-mail. The Customer Support Agent deals with support issues that are complex in nature, carries differing priorities that must be addressed within predetermined service levels, cooperates with multiple stakeholders to perform his day-to-day duties, and represent the company in a visibly supportive manner. The responsibilities of the Customer Support Agent include but are not limited to:
- Respond to inquiries from clients and communicate with vendors to help resolve any problems as 1st and 2nd line support via e-mail, phone, and remote connection.
- Execute day-to-day operations that are related to the company’s products and services including but not limited to reports, monitoring projects performance, issue tracking.
- Provide in-depth training in areas of expertise, general product knowledge, and integration.
- Ensure the availability of technical infrastructure, systems, products, and services.
- Work closely with cross-function teams to build a consistent client experience and identify opportunities for new product/feature development.
- Ensure that communication flow internally and externally between different stakeholders at its best.
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to valued company clients.
- Establish, document, and communicate best practice processes and procedures for ongoing management and solves operational problems and a database that has a tracking of all operations and documents. Includes but not limited to the knowledge base, operations manual, marketing reports, process, and procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation of project plans for current and new projects to achieve targets.
- Support junior agents in progressing their tickets.
- Follow up and report customer escalations in a timely manner.
- Hands-on 3+ years of recent experience in client services-related positions, preferably in the tech industry.
- Good knowledge of technical infrastructures, networks, servers, software and database administration, and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT-related fields.
- ITIL Certified
- Proven ability to develop highly innovative solutions to very complex problems.
- Ability to work under high client/department demands and high availability.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- High flexibility with working hours.