Customer Success Manager
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
Customer Success Manager
The Client Operations team at Unifonic is looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive successful adoption and expansion of our omnichannel platform, within his/her accounts. In this role, you will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing channels, and identify opportunities in her/his accounts. Additionally, you will enable our customers to realize value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of Unifonic.
The ideal candidate must be a highly driven, energetic individual, with good relationship building skills and a proactive approach to customer satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager include but are not limited to:
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a "success plan" with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Be accountable to drive high usage of our omnichannel platform within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented adoption Plan.
- Leverage deep functional expertise to increase the customer’s usage of existing channels.
- Proactively identify new use cases and expansion opportunities in each account to drive value both for the customer and for unifonic.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on unifonic’s behalf.
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customers in case of service-related issues and events.
- Be the customer’s advocate within unifonic.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, pre-sales or engagement management roles in SaaS or Enterprise Software companies.
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Experience in driving digital transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred.
- Experience in one of the following industries is highly preferred: Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, E-business.
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT-related fields.
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.