Corporate Service Executive
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
The People and Admin Team at Unifonic is looking for an attentive and detail-orientated Administrative Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. In this role, you will be responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests, and the whole main office. The successful candidate should have full Knowledge of Government regulations including the Ministry of Commerce, General Authority for Investment (GAFI), national telecom regulatory authority (NTRA) Bank relations. The responsibilities of the Corporate Services executive include but are not limited to:
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, screening messages through email and mail, arranging conference calls, and scheduling virtual meetings.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Responsible for all office supply orders on a weekly basis, relationships with vendors, and invoices.
- Supervise the maintenance of the office, and its equipment, including copier, fax machine, recycle bins, etc.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Assist in managing employee records, onboarding new employees, and other human resources responsibilities.
- Manage team expense reporting, coordinating receipts, submission, and reimbursements.
- Address employees' queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Assist the Executive Team in managing relationships with various clients, vendors, and partners through the initiation of correspondence, proposing meetings, and carrying out follow-ups.
- Provide additional support for other corporate office locations.
- Hands-on 3-5 years of recent experience in administrative management or office management handling governmental relationships and on-site as well as off-site responsibilities.
- Ability to positively interact with personnel, customers, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Experience with processing Visas.
- Must have a full driver's license and have access to a car.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or other related fields.
- Basic Office & G suite knowledge.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing, and verbal communication.