Corporate Sales Manager
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaRevenue
Proudly voted a Great Place to Work®, we are a dynamic startup in the CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) space that is revolutionising the way businesses communicate. Our team is made up of 500 energetic and passionate Unifones who are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience to 5000+ customer-centric companies.
We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative work environment, where creativity and new ideas are constantly encouraged. As shareholders in the business, we’re so much more than a group of passionate communicators. We are Unifones. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Meet the team!
The main aim of our Sales team is to drive revenue, while acting as trusted consultants to our customers. Our team is made up of experts in account management, business development, and customer service. We work closely with other departments to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers. If you have a track record of success in sales, enjoy building relationships, and have a passion for helping others, we want you on our team.
As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will manage a sales team to drive and accelerate Unifonic's business with strategic clients in the KSA market. You will also build compelling account business plans that provide a sales strategy and vision to sell a full Unifonic Communication platform suite to existing and greenfield accounts.
Help us shape the future of communication by:
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Building, managing, developing, coaching, controlling, and motivating the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and managing the sales capabilities accordingly.
- Identifying key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitating meetings to begin the sales process.
- Developing business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and build new business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Keeping clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renewing contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
- Penetrating all targeted accounts and radiating sales from within the client base.
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and dealing with complaints to maintain trust.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
What you will bring:
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a sales role within different territories in Saudi Arabia, preferably in SaaS, Enterprise Software or tech-related industry.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- Solid understanding and experience of the sales cycle and sales management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Practical experience in working with a variety of sectors in the region.
- Experience in managing and leading a sales team.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving skills, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
As a Unifone, you will receive a range of benefits:
Competitive salary and bonus.
We pay all the GOSI costs on your behalf.
Unifonic share scheme (we are all owners!).
30 holiday days after the first anniversary.
Your Birthday off!
Spend up to 10 weeks per year working from anywhere in the world!
Paid leave for new parents.
Linkedin learning license.
Sign up for the latest Unifonic news, stories, webinars and more.