Corporate Account Manager
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Province, RiyadhKSA Markets
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
Corporate Account Manager
The Sales team at Unifonic is looking for a Corporate Account Manager to manage key accounts, develop and achieve sales targets by focusing on generating new businesses, and new revenues, and writing business plans for all current and future opportunity tender businesses. The successful candidate should have strong skills in building long-lasting relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote Unifonic’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and build new business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Create exceptional sales pitches for prospective clients.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meet the monthly targets determined by sales management.
- Maintain relationships and regularly follow up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintain clear client sale records in the database.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
- Hands-on 2+ years of recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry within Saudi Arabia.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- Excellent account development, lead generation, qualification, and deal closing skills.
- A strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
- Effective, proactive communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.