Compliance & Security Program Manager
Amman, Al ‘A̅şimah, JordanProduct Engineering
Proudly voted a Great Place to Work®, we are a dynamic startup in the CPaaS (Communication Platform as a Service) space that is revolutionizing the way businesses communicate. Our team is made up of 400+ energetic and passionate Unifones who are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience to 5000+ customer-centric companies.
We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative work environment, where creativity and new ideas are constantly encouraged. As shareholders in the business, we’re so much more than a group of passionate communicators. We are Unifones. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Meet the team!
Our Engineering team is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the systems and technologies that drive Unifonic’s solutions. We work closely with other departments to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers. If you are passionate about technology and are excited about working on cutting-edge communication and engagement solutions, we want you on our team.
As a Compliance & Security Program Manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams (security engineers and analysts, technical program managers, business stakeholders, and risk & compliance teams) to deliver security & compliance best practices throughout program or product lifecycles.
Help us shape the future of communications by:
- Engaging with cross-functional stakeholders to define security, risk, and compliance requirements.
- Leading cross-functional teams through entire program lifecycles by defining scope/success criteria, setting expectations, establishing timelines, implementing solutions, and measuring success and lessons learned.
- Defining processes end-to-end and driving improvements for maximum impact.
- Developing, implementing, and iterating on program management procedures, frameworks, and metrics to achieve business goals with defined success criteria.
- Identifying program risks and driving the implementation of recommended mitigations.
- Driving cross-functional and effective communications throughout the program lifecycle, providing the visibility and transparency required to ensure cross-functional team and stakeholder alignment.
- Developing, defining, and reporting on program health and success metrics.
What you will bring:
- Hands-on 10+ years of work experience in information security, program/project management, or similar capacities.
- SANS or CISSP certification in areas of Security strategy & roadmap development, Enterprise security, Access Management, and Risk Management.
- Familiarity or experience with compliance programs such as GDPR, ISO 27001, IS0 27018, SOC 2, and PCI.
- Extensive agile methodologies knowledge such as Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
- Product management would be a great plus, ability to prioritize the Epics and regulations requirements based on different factors.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, where you need to understand different scopes from a high level and be able to slice them into Epics, stories, and tasks, and assign them to the right teams.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, motivating other teams to work with the compliance & security team to achieve the organization's goals.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
As a Unifone you will receive a range of benefits:
Competitive salary and bonus.
Unifonic share scheme (we are all owners!).
30 holiday days after your first anniversary.
Your Birthday off!
Flexible working arrangements.
Spend up to 10 weeks per year working from anywhere in the world!
Paid leave for new parents.
Linkedin learning license.
Sign up for the latest Unifonic news, stories, webinars and more.