Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
The Collection Specialist is managing and collecting all the outstanding accounts receivables from customers. The Collection Specialist is resolving customer billing problems and reducing the amount of accounts receivables. The responsibilities of the Collection Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis.
- Identify outstanding account receivables.
- Investigate historical data for debts and bills.
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Resolve billing issues.
- Resolve customer credit issues.
- Contact customers and discuss their overdue payments.
- Update account status records.
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress.
- Hands-on 2-4 years of recent experience in a Collection or Credit Control role.
- Excellent knowledge of billing procedures.
- Knowledge of various collection techniques.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Odoo.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with targets.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree.
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing, verbal communication.