Client Services Specialist
The Client Services Specialist is responsible for providing accurate, timely technical support to company’s clients, partners, vendors and other contacts primarily via the telephone and E-mail. The Client Services Specialist deals with support issues that are complex in nature, carries differing priorities that must be addressed within predetermined service levels, cooperates with multiple stakeholders to perform his day-to-day duties, and represent the company in a visibly supportive manner. The responsibilities of the Client Services Specialist include but not limited to:
- Respond to inquiries from clients and communicate with vendors to help resolve any problems as 1st and 2nd line support via e-mail, phone, and remote connection.
- Execute day-to-day operations that are related to company’s products and services including but not limited to reports, monitoring projects performance, issue tracking.
- Provide in-depth training in areas of expertise, general product knowledge, and integration.
- Ensure the availability of technical infrastructure, systems, products, and services.
- Work closely with cross-function teams to build a consistent client experience and identify opportunities for new product/feature development.
- Ensures that communication flow internally and externally between different stakeholders at it’s best.
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to valued company’s clients.
- Establish, document and communicate best practice processes and procedures for ongoing management and solves operational problems and database that has a tracking of all operations and documents. Includes but not limited to knowledge-base, operations manual, marketing reports, process, and procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation of project plans for current and new projects to achieve targets.
- Hands-on 2+ years recent experience in client services related position, preferably in a high tech industry.
- Good knowledge of technical infrastructures, networks, servers, software and database administration and maintenance.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT related field.
- Proven ability to develop highly innovative solutions to very complex problems.
- Ability to work under high client/department demands and high availability.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- High flexibility with working hours.