Channel Sales Manager
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent support, we are your partner in excellence!
Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for improving business partner relationships, identifying business opportunities, developing business strategies that ensure achieving targets and profitability, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The responsibility of the Channel Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Build business plans based on the requirements of the business and market trends. Ensure resources are planned and allocated based on the need of the segments.
- Identify, develop, and manage channel partners who can generate new business.
- Support and monitor partners and sales teams for reaching out to prospective clients through various lead sources like references, channels, etc.
- Read the trends of the market and provide strategic input to the organization to meet the needs of the market.
- Plan and coordinate with teams to ensure complete and efficient performance on a day to day basis.
- Drive customer satisfaction for the managed partners by monitoring to ensure on-time high-quality product and service delivery.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify and develop unifonic’s unique selling propositions.
- Hands-on 5+ years of experience in a sales management role in SaaS, Enterprise Software, or tech-related industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or other Business related fields.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- A strong understanding and experience of sales operations management and automation.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and demonstrated proficiency to collaborate and negotiate with retail clients.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.