Channel Indirect Sales Manager
United Arab Emirates, Dubayy, DubaiStrategic Partnerships
Unifonic is a customer engagement platform that enables organizations to delight customers with remarkable omnichannel experiences. By unifying communication channels, messaging apps, and chatbots, Unifonic streamlines conversations at every touch point throughout the customer journey.
The Channel Sales team at Unifonic is looking for a Channel Indirect Sales Manager to improve business partner relationships, identify business opportunities, develop business strategies that ensure achieving targets and profitability, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. In this role, you will be accountable for building business plans based on the requirements of the business and market trends, and ensuring resources are planned and allocated based on the need of the segments. The ideal candidate has a strategic mindset and a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements. The responsibilities of the Channel Indirect Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Identify, recruit, develop, and manage channel partners who can generate new business.
- Support and monitor partners and sales teams for reaching out to prospective clients through various lead sources like references, channels, etc.
- Read the trends of the market and provide strategic input to the organization to meet the needs of the market.
- Plan and coordinate with Unifonic internal teams (Legal, Product, and Marketing) to ensure complete and efficient performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Drive Channel Partners' satisfaction from on-boarding to delivery, to ensure on-time high-quality product and service delivery.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify and develop Unifonic’s unique selling propositions.
- Hands-on 5+ years of experience in a Channel/Indirect or Direct sales management role in SaaS, Enterprise Software, or tech-related industry.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- A strong understanding and experience of sales operations management and automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or other Business related fields.
- Experience in managing and directing a partner's channel ecosystem.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and demonstrated proficiency to collaborate and negotiate with retail clients.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills