Carrier Relations Manager
Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
Delivery Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Carrier Relations Manager
The Carrier Relations Manager is managing all communication, agreements, and relations with the vendors and carriers globally including vendor relations, contract negotiations, cost optimization, and vendor performance management. The Carrier Relations Manager is supporting the delivery and support teams with carrier-related information and coordination. The Carrier Relations Manager is working in a multi-stakeholder environment and may collaborate with various functions such as Marketing Support and Delivery. The responsibilities of the Carrier Relations Manager include but are not limited to:
- Manage carrier relationships with telecom carriers and service partners and be the main point of contact for carrier issues.
- Negotiate to improve pricing and contracts with carriers.
- Administer and maintain up-to-date knowledge of all contracts from carriers; process changes/amendments of existing contracts and communicates to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage carrier onboarding by ensuring all systems are updated and onboarding projects are appropriately prioritized.
- Coordinate calls and meetings as appropriate with carrier partners to solidify existing relationships and develop new relationships.
- Develop strategic business relationships and long term business plans with each carrier that maximize buying potential for the company.
- Perform invoicing and reconciliation of carrier accounts.
- Manage international traffic routing to ensure optimum cost and call quality.
- Reconcile monthly carrier declarations against company network records and applicable accounting rates.
- Develop and maintain traffic statistics to provide historical figures and enable accurate forecasting.
- Work within agreed budgets and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Represent the company in the international global gathering, conferences, and meetings.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a wholesale connectivity role within the telecom Industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Strong knowledge of the telecom regulatory landscape.
General knowledge of wholesale vendor market and GSM Networks.
- Proven ability to negotiate commercial terms and purchase agreements.
Interpersonal and communication skills to motivate and work closely with a diverse, cross-functional team of professionals including Network Operations/Engineering teams, legal, marketing, finance, operations, and regulatory agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and easily adaptable to change; ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Computer Science related fields.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.