Carrier Relations Executive
The Carrier Relations Executive is responsible for initiating relationships and negotiating agreements on bilateral services telecom operators globally. The Carrier Relations Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining executive and strategic alliances based on the company's comprehensive suite of cloud communication products. The responsibilities of the Carrier Relations Executive include but not limited to:
- Conduct proactive sales activities, including dynamic needs assessment, price negotiation, and post-sales service requirements.
- Grow the wholesale SMS margin in agreed accounts and to achieve sales target as set by the company.
- Ensure full adherence to the pricing process, and proactively monitor inbound traffic to highlight any gaps against targets, streaming, irregular traffic patterns, and address accordingly.
- Manage clients relations that ensure timely payment of services.
- Represent the company in the international global gathering, conferences, and meetings.
- Negotiate prices and ensure price reductions and increases are communicated to all carriers.
- Manage, review and finalize NDA’s, Contracts and Commercial Agreements associated with the wholesale, international and carrier relations business.
- Negotiate and agree on the interconnection rates with the national and international operators.
- Build the company's image in the international market.
- Hands-on 2+ years of recent experience in a Carrier Relations role within the Telecom Industry in the Middle East.
- Successful track record of growing carrier relationships.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- Multicultural interaction and records management.
- High accuracy and attention to details.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.