Business Intelligence Executive
The Business Intelligence Executive is responsible for analyzing, collecting and transferring data into visuals such as dashboards and reporting systems. The Business Intelligence executive is also responsible for increasing efficiency by evaluating current processes and proposing an automation plan. The responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Executive include but not limited to:
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards to help drive key business decisions through data compiling, modeling, reporting, and automation.
- Perform ongoing trend analysis, industry future opportunity analysis, and monitors performance indicators.
- Develop predictive models to address sales, marketing, and operational goals.
- Analyze metrics and trends and make recommendations for processor systems improvements and automation.
- Design and develop measurements that demonstrate operational effectiveness and productivity.
- Identify additional KPIs, metrics or reporting that will benefit the organizational efficiency.
- Hands-on 2+ years of recent experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience with BI tools and ERP.
- Solid experience with statistical software platforms (SPSS, WinCross, SAS, Market Sight).
- Bachelor degree in Data Science, Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of Tableau and other BI tools.
- Ability to build and maintain analytical models.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.