Business Excellence Manager
Business Excellence is responsible for providing reports of all levels to empower decision making through automation of most business functions. The Business Excellence Manager is also responsible for business planning, strategy management, and optimization, by managing complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and strategic recommendations. The responsibilities of the Business Excellence Manager include but not limited to:
- Develop new strategic capabilities and tools to assist the executive team with key strategic decisions.
- Create and implement on-going strategic programs to leverage existing knowledge and expertise in the company.
- Provide strategic and analytical support on special projects and ad-hoc analyses at the request of the executive team.
- Prepare presentation materials for the leadership team and board meetings to support the development and review of the company's short- and long-term strategies.
- Own, evolve and optimize the Business Automation discovery process, frameworks, and tools that support the team’s ability to provide reliable reports.
- Proactively engage business leaders to build and create a pipeline of viable automation opportunities by identifying, assessing, prioritizing and coordinating the delivery of automation solutions.
- Develop expertise of industry best practices, implementation/discovery approaches and applying proactive research and developing strong peer/industry networks.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a technology company with a business intelligence background.
- A solid business analysis background with hands-on experience in change management.
- Hands-on experience in process automation.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or other related fields and preferably MBA or Mini MBA.
- Business-to-business services background and Lean Six Sigma is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.