Business & Data Analyst
The Business & Data Analyst will support the company to turn data into insight. The responsibilities of the Business & Data Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Build, maintain and improve data dashboards and reports.
- Liaise with the internal teams (Engineering/Product) to identify data gaps and work with the stakeholders to address those gaps.
- Perform business and data analysis (service, business, quality, etc).
- Build, maintain and improve monitoring and alerting systems.
- Hands-on 3-5 years of experience in Data Analysis and/or Analytics.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Skilled in reporting and data visualization software (Tableau BI or similar).
- Bachelor's Degree in Scientific field.
- Exposure in Elasticsearch and its’ modules/extensions/language (Kibana, X-Pack, Lucene query language).
- Experience in SQL and scripting languages (Python preferred).
- Creative and keen to learn new technologies.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.