Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
The Agile Coach is a strong facilitator with solid experience in leading workshops, with the ability to vary his/her personal style and switch between different roles such as coach, advisor, servant leader, and supporter responding to his/her audience. The Agile Coach has an outgoing personality and a positive people-person mindset with excellent communication and collaboration skills – and a flair for diplomacy. The Agile Coach is a people person with strong emotional intelligence and conflict resolution skills. Creating trust is the highest priority. The responsibilities of the Agile Coach include but are not limited to:
- Increase the agile maturity, incremental thinking skills and self organisation of our cross-functional teams, by working both as a dedicated team member (working as scrum master for 1 team) and by managing the agile chapter with Scrum Masters reporting to you.
- Coach and train product managers development teams and tech leads on the effective application of Agile values, principles and practices, leading to high performance at a sustainable pace, and high employee engagement.
- Work as part of the Engineering Leadership team to optimize and implement processes across teams.
- Support at the organization level in facilitating workshops.
- Hands-on 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master managing multiple teams and with facilitating department/company-wide initiatives.
- Strong experience in practicing agile (scrum, kanban, scrum at scale, SAFe).
- Experience mentoring multiple teams.
- Worked closely with product managers.
- Experience working in international companies across different countries.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in written & spoken English.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with C-level and managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Well organized and able to multitask.
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; strong work ethic and people skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize work and deliverables.