Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
The Administration Specialist is ensuring that the company’s office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. The Administration Specialist is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests, and the whole main office. The responsibilities of the Administration Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, screening messages through email and mail, arranging conference calls, and scheduling virtual meetings.
- Full knowledge of government regulations including the Ministry of Commerce, SAGIA (Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority), and Immigration office (Jawazat).
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Responsible for all office supply orders on a weekly basis, relationships with vendors, and invoices.
- Supervise the maintenance of the office, and its equipment, including copier, scan machine, recycle bins, etc.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Assist in managing employee records and onboarding new employees.
- Manage team expense reporting, coordinating receipts, submission, and reimbursements.
- Address employees' queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Basic Office & G-suite knowledge.
- Additional support for other corporate office locations.
- Hands-on 3+ years recent experience in administrative management or office management handling governmental relationships and on-site as well as off-site responsibilities.
- Knowledge of and experience with computers and office machines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or other related fields.
- Ability to positively interact with personnel, customers, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Experience with different types of visa requirements and procedures.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing, verbal communication.
- Hold a Saudi driving license and a car.