Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
The Accountant is managing all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. The Accountant is responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns. The responsibilities of the Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Provide timely, comprehensive, and accurate financial reports and analysis, and maintain a system of internal accounting and system controls to ensure financial data integrity.
- Prepare accounts and tax returns.
- Audit financial information
- Assist in the preparation of monthly closing and financial reports such as financial statements.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Reconcile the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Generate the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Manage filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Hands-on 2+ years of recent experience in accounting or finance-related positions in the technology sector.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Excellent analytical aptitude, high attention to detail, and result-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- Hands-on experience with ERP software.
- CPA or CMA certificate is a must.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.