Sales Account Executive - UAE National
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRevenue
Proudly voted a Great Place to Work®, we are a dynamic startup in the SaaS space that is revolutionizing the way businesses communicate. Our team is made up of 500+ energetic and passionate Unifones who are dedicated to delivering the best possible experience to 5000+ customer-centric companies.
We pride ourselves on our fun and collaborative work environment, where creativity and new ideas are constantly encouraged. As shareholders in the business, we’re so much more than a group of passionate communicators. We are Unifones. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Meet the team!
The main aim of our Sales team is to drive revenue while acting as trusted consultants to our customers. Our team is made up of experts in account management, business development, and customer service. We work closely with other departments to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers. If you have a track record of success in sales, enjoy building relationships, and have a passion for helping others, we want you on our team.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be building compelling account business plans that provide sales strategy and vision to sell a full Unifonic Communication platform suite to existing and greenfield accounts. The successful candidate should have great account management skills, excellent communication skills, and a solid understanding of running enterprise-level sales cycles.
Help us shape the future of communication by:
- Developing business relationships to expand our International Market's customer base and build new business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Creating exceptional sales pitches for prospective clients.
- Penetrating all targeted accounts and radiating sales from within the client base.
- Identifying key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitating meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meeting monthly targets determined by sales management.
- Maintaining relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Keeping clients up to date with the latest products and sales information; renewing contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and dealing with complaints to maintain trust.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Developing a cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
What you will bring:
- Hands-on 2+ years of experience in a Business-to-Business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
- Established customer and partner contacts in the UAE across enterprise accounts (C-Level of Senior-level connections).
- Strong sales track record, coupled with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent account development, lead generation, qualification, and deal-closing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Excellent business acumen with account management skills that involve acting as a client-trusted advisor/advocate.
- Strong understanding of typical sales cycle methodologies that can be put into action to quickly identify opportunities and set priorities.
- Ability to forecast deals accurately and identify red flags early on in sales cycles and address them.
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience in unified collaboration solutions is a plus.
- Experience in selling SaaS and cloud services is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in the business to support key deals.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and presentation skills. Arabic would be an advantage.
As a Unifone, you will receive a range of benefits:
Competitive salary and bonus.
Unifonic share scheme (we are all owners!).
30 holiday days after the first anniversary.
Your Birthday off!
Spend up to 10 weeks per year working from anywhere in the world!
Paid leave for new parents.
LinkedIn learning license.