Enterprise Sales Specialist - Banking and Financial Services
Communication is our business!
Unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalised, fun, meaningful and with ease.
Our Sales Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability and excellent support, we are your partner in Excellence!
GrowthHacker: The Enterprise Sales Specialist will be working with diverse teams of highly experienced sales, account management and marketing specialists in an agile start-up environment.
Enterprise Sales Specialist
The Enterprise Sales Specialist responsible for managing key accounts, developing and achieving sales, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business and writing business plans for all current and future opportunity tender business, The Enterprise Sales Specialist is responsible for building strong relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The responsibilities of the Enterprise Sales Specialist include but not limited to:
- Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and improve the existing business relationships and report pertinent data.
- Create exceptional sales pitches to prospective clients.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
- Meet the monthly targets determined by sales management.
- Last relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
- Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
- Hands-on 5+ years recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry within Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
- Active relationships with banks and financial institutions in Saudi Arabia.
- A strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
- Effective, proactive communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.