Digital Marketing Lead
The Digital Marketing Lead is responsible for generating leads and acquiring customers for a business-to-business company through Social Media, Search Engine, Paid Advertising, Marketing Automation Tools and Affiliates. The Digital Marketing Lead is responsible for crafting and maintaining marketing automation, testing and launching new demand generation marketing programs, analyzing the performance of programs, optimizing landing pages and email campaigns, data maintenance, and purchasing. The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Lead include but not limited to:
- Provide a constant and predictable stream of Marketing Qualified Leads to the sales team based on the different products offered and to nurture the brand exposure and engagement of existing clients.
- Support the sales team in generating a stream of Marketing Qualified Leads by creating targeted marketing programs to drive awareness and interest in the companies' services.
- Work closely with other marketing teams, field teams, sales, product marketing, and engineering to implement demand generation strategy.
- Monitor and optimize lead scoring to ensure Marketing Qualified Leads are passed to sales for qualification.
- Create and maintain metrics on marketing activities and their impact on revenue.
- Delivering annual sales and profit objectives set by the business.
- Plan, create, execute and report of campaigns by collaborating with both internal and external resources.
- Understands the sales process and the role marketing plays to support the sales team.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in a sales environment, preferably in SaaS, Enterprise Software or tech-related industry.
- Expert in Unifonic geographic focus and ability to work with other stakeholders internally and externally.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other Business related field.
- Monitor and optimize lead scoring to ensure quality leads are passed to sales for qualification.
- Solid experience in marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, etc).
- Outstanding Google analysis, data, and numerical analysis skills.
- Experience managing and monitoring performance and effectiveness of online marketing tactics such as PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM.
- Monitor and maintain data quality of the marketing database.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.