Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for taking the ownership of our key customers: onboarding, product utilization, nurturing, renewal and expansion and issue management. The Customer Success Manager functions as the link between all the internal teams and the customer, working very closely with the sales team. The responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager include but are not limited to:
- Manage and nurture key customers through a holistic management.
- Track and improve customer satisfaction which will lead to customer advocacy.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, ensuring that the customer always comes first.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of maintaining and growing our customers.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers.
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams (Operations, Customer Support, Data Analysis, Product, etc.) to maintain an agile feedback loop and address issues encountered by our customers.
- Develop frameworks to continue improving our Customer Success Management scope.
- Hands-on 3-5 years experience as Customer Success Manager in B2B.
- Solid experience in B2B tech industries.
- Experience in the SaaS industry and in B2B Account Management are preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any other related fields.
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Project-management skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Creative and ambitious.
- Exceptional communication skills both in Arabic and English.