The Office Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the company’s office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. The Office Administrator is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests, and the whole main office. The responsibilities of the Office Administrator include but not limited to:
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Responsible for all office supply orders on a weekly basis, relationships with vendors and invoices.
- Supervise the maintenance of office, and it’s equipment, including copier, printers, recycle bins, etc.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Assist in managing employee records, onboarding new employees, and other human resources responsibilities.
- Manage team expense reporting, coordinating receipts, submission, and reimbursements.
- Address employees' queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Assist the Executive Team in managing relationships with various clients, vendors, and partners through the initiation of correspondence, proposing meetings, and carrying out follow-ups.
- Additional support for other corporate office locations.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent experience in administrative management or office management handling governmental relationships and on-site as well as off-site responsibilities in Riyadh.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or other related fields.
- Ability to positively interact with personnel, customers, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- A mix of Human Resources, Administration and Secretarial Experience with remote offices and Teams.
- Experience with KSA Visas, Medical Insurance, and office management.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and team-playing skills.
- Strong cross-cultural and interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of and experience with computers and office machines.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing, verbal communication.