UX & Product Designer
The UX & Product Designer is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The UX & Product Design is possessing a rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills. From brainstorming through implementation, The UX and Product Designer is working with members of the product team, as well as our engineering, marketing, and QA teams. The UX and Product Designer is a key player in determining the future design direction of Unifonic products and capable of taking software design to the next level. The responsibilities of the UX & Product Designer include but not limited to:
- Craft user experience that is engaging, delightful, and easy.
- Research, design, and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Create a visual and motion graphics system that aids usability of the product and bring joy to our users.
- Create interactive prototypes to quickly validate concepts with the clients, the team and the stakeholders.
- Design mock-ups, prototyping, production of visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers during the implementation phase to ensure the product meets design intent and quality bar.
- Develop and conduct user-centered research to inform or validate the design.
- While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, you are able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions.
- Conduct technical data collections and analyses of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Stay current on market trends, competitor products, relevant published literature, and UI/UX/human factors research strategies.
Hands-on 4+ years of recent experience in designing products or applications.
A strong comfort level with an iterative design process and deep appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems.
- A portfolio of extraordinary work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative interface design solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Design, Software Engineering, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Mastery of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals.
- A solid experience in user-centered design principles and design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, etc...
- Ability to do rapid prototyping in Flash and HTML 5 and produce high-fidelity (pixel-accurate) comps of designs.
- Proficiency in both quantitative and qualitative research methods and subsequent analysis.
- An extraordinary eye for pixel-perfect detail with an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.