Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for helping sales team scale effectively and efficiently through managing sales operations, completing administrative tasks related to operational activities, and implementing new policies to make sales processes more efficient. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize processes related to sales and sales team management and enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools. The responsibilities of The Sales Operations Manager include but not limited to:
- Work closely with sales leadership to establish, document and implement sales processes.
- Oversee day-to-day activity of all sales enablement, operation and development team members and monitor performance goals while providing ongoing feedback, coaching, and guidance through weekly 1:1s or ad hoc discussions.
- Partner with functional teams including sales, technical and marketing to execute market introduction and initial market/sales development for new products, processes, and services to national and regional account customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the market and the competitive environment to facilitate sales enablement, operation and development efforts. Pro-actively provide market and competitive intelligence to appropriate sales, marketing, product management and technical personnel.
- Support Sales organization growth by developing and/or maintaining content for onboarding, training, scripts, and playbooks.
- Review and analyze sales activities, revenue and expenses, operational practices, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Monitor performance and benchmark best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Hands-on 5+ years of professional experience in Sales Operations, Sales Development or Inside Sales management.
- High energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate about operations management and making a massive impact in the internet/telecom industry.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals in a Sales organization.
- Powerful communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in person or on the phone.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.