Implementation and Integration Engineer
The Implementation and Integration Engineer is responsible for delivering projects and responding to urgent clients issues, This critical role is chartered with understanding defined customer requirements and translating those requirements into solution capabilities that deliver outcomes, while growing our market-share as we build the next great technology company, The responsibilities of the Implementation and Integration Engineer include but not limited to:
- Assume technical responsibilities that may include, but are not limited to, installation, configuration, scripting, problem identification, systems architecture definition, hardware/software specification, design, integration, testing, client training and solution deployment.
- Plan and manage system-to-system integrations between the company’s products and external systems.
- Maintain working proficiency in company products and technologies through self-directed and formal training.
- Analyze business requirements to provide recommendations for clients and vendors, help with implementation by providing consultancy and Implementation, and configuration and troubleshooting of solutions.
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the project life-cycle.
- Educate customers about products' technical capabilities and integration interfaces.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into functional requirements that can be implemented using company's products.
- Configure company's products to meet the functional requirements including configuration of functional areas and technical areas (e.g. integration interfaces, integration maps, web services, transport protocols, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues impacting the integration, operations of the infrastructure and systems.
- Understand the implementation effort; communicate progress to customer and project manager.
- Manage customer escalations as necessary and driving issues to resolution.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including sales, support, validation, engineering, QA, and product management, to ensure successful completion of customer engagements.
- Plan and implement performance tuning and security upgrades, tools and improvements along with providing guidance and training to stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ensure high availability of the company’s products, platforms [24x7x365] including but not limited messaging, voice and e-mail gateways.
- Document the design, operation, and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.
- Write and deploy scripts in different environments to automate day-to-day operations.
- Maintaining servers’ configuration, monitoring jobs and infrastructure documentation across cloud environment ( Amazon AWS, Azure .. etc.).
- Assessing emergency situations, providing analysis, and recommending solutions.
- Work extensively with the offshore teams and network of partners on daily-basis.
- Hands-on 5+ years of recent technical experience in Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation role.
- Strong technical skills are required. Proficiency in multiple technical areas is required such as VPN, SMPP , VOIP, SQL, Java, PHP, Python, Integration technologies, web services, middleware, etc.
- Strong integration and configuration skills are required, e.g. network devices and servers (e.g. Cisco Router, Windows and Linux, AWS), integration maps (e.g. EDI maps, XSLT maps, etc.), web services, setting up transport protocols (e.g. AS2, SFTP, FTPS, etc.), scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Python, etc.).
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT related field.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze the customer requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
- Ability to create product demonstrations based on client needs.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and requirements and priorities change frequently.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture.
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the offshore teams on daily-basis.
- Travel is required, including possibility of overseas travel - the candidate will need to visit company’s customers and/or partners.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.