Director of Service Delivery
The Director of Service Delivery is responsible for achieving superior client satisfaction by providing leadership and management in the areas of services and solutions delivery. The Director of Service Delivery will provide a balance of top-down visionary and operations builder/operator and ensuring positive client relationship, responsible for leading the client engagement with respect to service delivery program execution, delivery oversight of solutions sets and services and will be responsible for ensuring the client acceptance of deliverables. The responsibilities of the Director of Service Delivery include but not limited to:
- Design, plan and lead the Service Delivery strategy, roadmap, and delivery of day-to-day operational actions.
- Ensure that SLAs and contractual obligations for clients engagements are met or exceeded and ensuring the client acceptance of deliverables.
- Provide stakeholders with engagement status and resource utilization at both the strategic and tactical levels as determined by contractual obligations.
- Manage, develop and execute on delivery managed services through a network of managed service partners.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with executive team and support staff to include Quarterly Service Reviews.
- Monthly Service Improvement Plans and Weekly Dashboard calls as determined in conjunction with the client and major stakeholders.
- Oversee and provide content for Quarterly Service Reviews that includes overall client engagement health, MSC environment health, environment utilization, ticket metrics and Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Provide and obtain timely updates to/from relevant parties (internal and external).
- Guide adjacent support tiers to assist in the resolution of a complex server, storage, network, or other related systems and security incidents.
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate client issues according to procedural documentation and training, this documentation will need to be developed and deployed.
- Create documents, processes, and procedures to sustain the operations and continually improve the quality of service.
- Hands-on 10+ years of recent experience in demanding client services and/or service delivery with management experience within different territories including Saudi Arabia and/or other countries.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software, or other IT related field.
- Track record in partnering, recruiting, building and leading on-shore and off-shore teams and manage service providers.
- Advanced ITIL and/or ISO Certifications.
- Experience in transforming Service Delivery unit/functions into a revenue center.
- Strong technical skills are required. Proficiency in multiple technical areas is required such as front-end technologies, cloud communication technologies, APIs, web services, middleware, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment which the requirements are not always well defined and requirements priorities change frequently.
- Ability to provide ownership and/or leadership to facilitate resolution of client issues as situations require.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with client executives and technologists supporting high service levels in a demanding environment.
- Strong desire to understand company's business, product, people, and clients.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.