Director of Communications
The Director of Communications is responsible for positioning company’s brand as a thoughtful leader for the cloud communication in the emerging markets and to create a compelling brand narrative, lead the product storytelling and collaborate with all company divisions to ensure a consistent messaging in our communication and marketing activities. The Director of Communications is responsible for company’s demand generation efforts through building a pipeline and delivering highly engaged prospects to sales. The responsibilities of the Director of Communications include but not limited to:
- Design, plan, implement and oversee an impactful communication strategy and plan that gives direction for all communications and marketing activities and channels.
- Develop and execute strategies that are intended to create and uphold a positive public image for clients.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals.
- Initiative in working with multiple company stakeholders - executives, advisors, investors, and customers Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities.
- Lead the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action. Decide who, where, and when to disseminate.
- Manage development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, reports, e-newsletters, and website.
- Oversee overall demand generation strategy, programs and budget.
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of all lead generation, nurturing and paid customer acquisition campaigns.
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels (website, paid media, email, direct mail, etc.).
- Implement website analytics tools and analysis, bench-marking data and implementing industry best practices.
- Leverage reporting and attribution data from marketing platforms to provide a complete picture of marketing performance and ROI.
- 10+ years of recent experience in a corporate communication position with proven track record in PR/media relations, influencing multiple stakeholders across different markets.
- 3+ years of experience with proven records in Business-to-business campaign design and demand generation, successfully managing both Demand Gen and Marketing Ops teams.
- A strong understanding of all digital acquisition channels, including display, search, social, lead buys and content sponsorships.
- Natural storyteller with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, capable of analyzing new and complex technology trends and tailoring clear and concise messaging.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead complex projects with multiple stakeholders in cross-functional teams, and to deliver high-quality results on time.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.