Client Success Specialist
The Client Success Specialist is responsible for developing client relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The Client Success Specialist works closely with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction as well as to identify, engage and help grow high potential accounts from the portfolio and increase consumption from overall portfolio. The client success specialist works closely with clients, supporting their business needs with innovative solutions and ideas.The responsibilities of The Client Success specialist include but not limited to:
- Engage clients to understand their business, perception and value there deriving from current products
- Advise the clients on best practices and benchmarks, solving problems and addressing concerns they might have.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to drive greater business value and ensure our client's investment is being optimally leveraged
- Support Sales efforts to articulate client on-boarding experience and success program
- Proactively drive client adoption and look for opportunities to increase overall contract value.
- Work closely with the expansion sales team as opportunities are identified.
- Improve client experience & client satisfaction by helping them achieve their stated business outcomes
- Lead strategic, cross-functional initiatives such as client journeys, maturity models, voice-of-client, and product feedback
- Make client renewals seamless - a non-event
- Provide feedback to sales, product and marketing on patterns you see with clients that will allow us to more efficiently scale our business
- Build strong relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to drive market readiness, sales hand offs, clients marketing, training actions, services deployment, and effective support
- Hands-on 1+ years recent experience in a high energy support or sales environment, preferably in SaaS or Enterprise software indusrty
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Software, or other IT related field
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively collaborate with internal teams
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work under high client/department demands and high availability
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, positive attitude, sound judgment, ability to weigh alternatives and provide recommendations and/or direction