The Administrative Officer is responsible for ensuring that company’s office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. The Administrative Officer is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and the whole main office. The responsibilities of The Administrative Officer include but not limited to:
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, screening messages through email and mail, arranging conference calls, and scheduling virtual meetings.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Responsible for all office supply orders on a weekly basis, relationships with vendors and invoices.
- Supervise the maintenance of office, and it’s equipment, including copier, fax machine, recycle bins, etc
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Assist in managing employee records, onboarding new employees, managing employee performance reviews, and other human resources responsibilities.
- Manage team expense reporting, coordinating receipts, submission, and reimbursements.
- Address employees query regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Assist the Executive Team in managing relationships with various clients, vendors, and partners through the initiation of correspondence, proposing meetings, and carrying out follow-ups.
- Additional support for other corporate office locations.
- Hands-on 1+ years recent experience in administrative management or office management handling governmental relationships and on-site as well as off-site responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or other related fields.
- Ability to positively interact with personnel, customers, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and team-playing skills.
- Strong cross-cultural and interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of and experience with computers and office machines.
- Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing, verbal communication.